When is enough, enough?
There is no such thing as a product that sells itself. Unless the demand for your product is uncharacteristically high, it’s time to coordinate an effective marketing strategy.
The secret to selling any product or service is to have a plethora of high-quality information at your audiences disposal.
Nowadays, people don’t rely on a singular source of information. The internet is an enigma of abundant markets, duplicate products, and similar vendors. For buyers, searching for a product or service that tailors their needs can be as stressful as finding a needle in a haystack.
However, useful information on a P/S will help mitigate search-time and give prospective buyers an adequate amount of reassurance. Generate, rinse and repeat with new content and never stop educating the community about what it is you are providing.
Here are a few ways you can do it:
Remain invested with your clients
Interaction builds stable relationships and allows you to gain valuable information from your audience. Repurpose their concerns in a positive way, you can formulate brand new ideas based off premises that your clients provide.
Highlight product reviews
What’s as good if not better than you expressing love for your products? Your clients doing it for you. Companies that sell on platforms such as Amazon or Ebay thrive because of the customer review sections. Members are an excellent source of insight and can provide unique experiences that you may not have considered. Showcase good reviews, let your customers know that their voices are being heard.
Blogs are great, they are an effective way you can convey ideas, address existing issues, and still give your audience a platform to communicate. In my opinion, one of the best ways to generate new content on a subject is by researching blogs in your niche. You will be surprised at how quickly you will be able to collect information on products similar to yours.
Another great feature of blogs is their shareability. Blogs can be repurposed and shared infinitely throughout different platforms with ease.
Here is a list of 5 ways you can generate new content:
- Host a weekly podcast, be sure to include members that want to contribute unique experience relevant to your product.
- Consistently post on social media, repurpose all content onto these platforms. Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts, and everything in-between should be promoted here.
- Participate in any discussion your audience is engaged in. Listening to the needs and desires will allow you to generate new ideas and simultaneously build relationships with your members.
- Recognize and showcase passionate members. Customers that actively promote your brand are valuable assets, they should be highlighted and featured on social media.
- Publish Ebooks. Similar to a blog, ebooks are a more in-depth form of reading content that can be downloaded and accessed from any smartphones, tablet or laptops. Their mobility is almost limitless!
If you are ready to learn more about creative marketing strategies, we’d love to hear from you. Let’s grab a coffee, share success stories and create a master plan!