NOW HIRING FOR: Sales & Business Development Intern
Our team is seeking a business development/sales intern to join our growing, innovative, fast-paced team to learn and gain hands-on experience in the field of public relations, in areas of expertise, including media relations, social media, community programming, strategic planning, and event coordination. All of these elements work together to ultimately share our clients’ stories with the world and energize the communities around us.
- Researching industry trends, markets, and prospects
- Drafting copy to assist with proposal development
- Studying and applying market analysis for variety of industries
- Contributing toward strategic positioning and messaging documents
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Additional tasks as needed
- Exceptional writer, experience in grant or proposal writing in courses is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Interested in learning
- Takes ownership
- Other details for all internship positions:
- Job type: Part-time, on-site (8010 hours per week)
- College Credit for internship preferred, but not required.
- Compensation: First semester internships are unpaid; may earn college credit for the internship.
- *Slight flexibility with start/end dates, due to the scheduling of semesters.
How to apply:
- To apply for an internship, please send:
- Cover letter
- One writing sample
- One letter of recommendation
- Your personal mission/purpose to email@example.com.