NOW HIRING FOR: DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Develop digital media campaigns for clients to align with overarching public relations and communications campaigns, including strategy, goals and tactics.
- Manage a support team (digital media coordinators and assistants/interns) and delegate.
- Develop digital media strategy, including promotions and advertising through online media and social platforms.
- Direct social media support to execute strategy and engage audiences across digital and new media.
- Provide strategic direction on new ideas and projects (and share new ideas on a consistent basis).
- Create content, as needed, graphics, video, photography, relevant to client needs
- Create organic content for posting on social media channels
- Develop and maintain social media advertising campaigns
- Film “live streams,” including Facebook, Instagram, and other related social media channels
- Monitor, analyze and communicate digital media results on a monthly basis, and assist with delivering both weekly and End of Month (EOM) reports to clients, along with a discussion to explain analytics, ideas, progress and stuck points.
- Listen to and apply client feedback to reporting.
- Evaluate opportunities for online partnerships, social influencers, and social promotions on an ongoing basis.
- Research data and trends in order to stay relevant and ahead of the curve with digital media audiences and actions.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry news, as well as news around the city, affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Meet with core team (managers and account teams) on a weekly basis to review top-level client news, company news and progress.
- Use project management system to delegate, keep up with self-assigned activities and team member-assigned activities.
- Keep team members accountable for completion of tasks and timeliness.
- Connect with the client routinely to keep a frequent communication channel of progress and deliverables.
- Demonstrate company core values in the work you do both in and outside the walls of S&O.
- Share the purpose of our company, to energize, through you work, actions and words.
- Think big, and be extraordinary.
Required work experience:
- Desired experience in the fields of communications, public relations, or a related industry
- Preferably 4-6 years of experience
- Experience managing a teams
Working knowledge in the field of digital media
Experience working with brands on digital platforms, understanding of digital media advertising, data research and relevance to online target audiences
Market knowledge of the San Antonio media and consumer market
Job type: Full-time
Pay:$45,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send:
- Cover letter
- One writing sample
- One letter of recommendation