Join Our Family!
We are always seeking enthusiastic, talented public relations professionals to join our team and serve our growing roster of local, regional and national clients. If you love to energize and leave a lasting impact, send your resume our way.
To inquire about open positions, please email us at email@example.com.
NOW HIRING FOR: Social Media Assistant (Medical Field)
$12 – $16 an hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description”
Sammis|Ochoa Social Media Assistant: We are hiring for a social media assistant position. We want YOU to be a part of our social media team, supporting specifically with a client in the medical field.
- Do you love creating content through Facebook Live, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and Twitter?
- Are you comfortable observing medical procedures and surgeries?
- Are you familiar with or willing to film in-depth, graphic medical content?
- Are you quick to act and follow instructions?
We would love for you to apply.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat experience
- Ability to operate multiple livestreams at once, with necessary tools provided
- Creative use of social media platforms
- Branding and social media experience a must!
The position is part-time and work hours will vary. Hours will be scheduled on a weekly basis, dependent on scheduling of livestream appointments. Must be flexible with your schedule to support the variance of need for hours per day and week. The job will require the social media assistant to work a majority of the time from the client’s office.
Additionally, we are seeking a team member who can:
- Demonstrate company core values in the work you do both in and outside the walls of S|O.
- Share the purpose of our company, to energize, through you work, actions and words.
- Think big, and be extraordinary.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with social media content, filming, livestreams
- Experience in the medical field or familiarity in an operating room (communications or social media-related), a plus
- Strong social media writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal communications skills
- Creative storyteller
- Professional demeanor
- Lifelong learner
- Takes ownership and initiative
- Must have reliable mode of transportation
Other details for the position:
- Job type: Part-time, on-site (15-25 hours per week to begin)
- Pay: Dependent on experience.
- Timeline: Desire to hire in the next 4-6 weeks.
To apply, please send:
- Cover letter
- Resume: Please include any pertinent social media experience. If social media experience includes medical field, please be sure to highlight.
- Two screenshots of examples of your social media content and postings.
Qualified applicants will be notified by email for interviews.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time: 6AM
Typical end time: 4PM
This Job Is: Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No