NOW HIRING FOR: Digital PR Intern
Our team is seeking interns to join our growing, innovative, fast-paced team to learn and gain hands-on experience in the field of public relations, in areas of expertise, including media relations, social media, community programming, strategic planning, and event coordination. All of these elements work together to ultimately share our clients’ stories with the world and energize the communities around us.
- Building and maintaining media and influencer lists
- Drafting and editing copy for press releases and other relevant materials
- Reviewing and assisting with reporting of all media hits and mentions
- Writing and editing blog posts
- Maintaining awards and speaking engagement calendars for clients
- Posting calendar event listings for relevant client events
- Creating content for social media postings and communication
- Reviewing and assisting with reporting of social media analytics
- Ideation to maintain progressive, consistently improving the presence of client social media accounts
- Attending events to support onsite efforts
- Researching industry trends and staying up-to-date on current events
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Additional tasks as needed
- Great writer
- Exceptional interpersonal communications skills
- Creative storyteller
- Professional demeanor
- Interested in learning
- Takes ownership
Other details for all internship positions:
- Onboarding Training will take place on January 12th
- Job type: Part-time, partial remote (15-20 hours per week)
- College Credit for internship preferred, but not required.
- Compensation: A monthly stipend will be distributed.
How to apply:
To apply for an internship, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
- One writing sample
- Your personal mission/purpose
Qualified applicants will be notified by email for interviews.